Desert Ironwoods Resort Motel
Service animals and well-behaved pets are welcome
Pet Fee: $35 per stay (Registered Service Animals are always welcome at no charge).
Pets are permitted unless they pose a health or safety risk or are prohibited by law. To ensure a great trip with your furry friends, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Animals that pose a health or safety risk may not remain onsite, and include those that, in our managers’ discretion, are too numerous for any one room, cause damage to our property or that of other guests, are too disruptive, are not properly attended, or demonstrate undue aggression.
- Animals that assist the disabled, known as “Service Animals,” are always welcome. Like pets, however, any Service Animal that poses a health or safety risk may not remain onsite.
- All pets and Service Animals must be declared at check-in. This is very important because it provides our staff with key information about the occupants of each room.
- Due to safety concerns for our employees and your pet, we will not service a room with an unattended pet. All rooms at the Desert Ironwoods Resort should be serviced every day (or every other day upon request) to maintain health and cleanliness standards. If your unattended pet prevents our staff from servicing your room, you may be asked to vacate the property.
- In consideration of all guests, pets must be attended to and under control at all times. Pets should not be left alone in a room or automobile. If unavoidable circumstances require a pet to remain in a room while the owner is offsite, the pet must be secured in a crate or travel carrier on your service day to avoid injury or damage.
- Pets must be on a leash or securely carried outside of guest rooms and under control at all times.
- Please be considerate of other guests when walking pets on the property and clean up after your pet.
- If your pet or Service Animal does not comply with any of the above guidelines, you may be asked to vacate the property with or without a refund.
We appreciate your cooperation and we look forward to your stay.